Ducati Monster from Valentino Rossi to his mother

Stefania Rossi)Stefania Rossi (motoblog.it)
Mother was always waiting for any reward from her child. Maybe a chocolate, flowers or jewelry as well. But the prize would have been different if his son was a champion MotoGP like Valentino Rossi. Yes he is Stefy, mother of Rossi, who is always craving, crave a Ducati Monster 696. Lucky racer who is now defending the Ducati team now wishes to grant the mother.
"I always dreamed of this bike all my life and I finally have it," said Stefania Rossi motoblog.it as reported on Wednesday (13/07/2011).
"I've said a few years ago, when he (Rossi) move to Ducati, he must buy me a Ducati Monster," continued Stefy.
Amazingly the child is the motor of the Ducati Monster 696 motorcycles are spiked with the number 46 on the side of the gas tank. For an aura of Ducati, the bike is left glowing red.


Site Sponsorship